Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Got Balls? Hell Ya!

What do ya think of a 26 year old kid that gets on a plane with 400 bucks in his pocket and travels to Budapest to start a a new life with his Hungarian girlfriend he's been skyping with for a year?

All I can say is, Good Luck Son, and when I told you a year ago that it was time for you to move out of my basement, I wasn't really meaning you had to move half way around the world. All said, you've got balls, and that's why I know your going to be all right where ever you find yourself. No doubt you've got a mean independent streak, we've always known that. No doubt, your toughest obstacle is going to be to learn to live with a women. Hard enough to live with one you've known for a while. Of course, her lot isn't going to be easy either, having to put up with you, but you'll figure that out.

I guess the truth is, 26 isn't a kid, and as worried as mom and I are, there's nothing wrong with following your heart, nothing wrong with a bit of adventure before all the worldly responsibilities set in. That'll happen soon enough!

In the meantime, enjoy, and lets skype later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment