Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is there anybody out there...

Who thinks humans are regressing back down the evolutionary path? Oh, excuse me, I meant to say the spiritual path. Whatever your belief in the orgins of human kind, you have to kind of wonder about our intelligence, not to mention our sanity. I do, because I just don't remember people as lacking common sense, as being egotistical and as outright demanding and greedy as people are today. I'm just not talking about people in their twenties, thirties and forties, I'm talking about everyone.

I sometimes wonder if there's some truth to the conspiracy talk about Chem Trails in that the powers that be are dumbing down the populations of the world for some devious and evil purpose (as in world domination for those who have breathed deeply).

Seriously, stop and think about the last time you made an informed decision that benefited or impacted society as a whole. Chances are, the best you can come up with is 'American Idol'. I, at least watch real television, like 'Survivor'. Bet you think your vote in the last elections count? Not really, because you voted based on your political leanings as influenced by a billion political ads that penetrated deep into your psyche to mix and mingle with the after affects of that demonic chemtrail smoke. Hell, that candy bar you just bought at the check out counter, that wasn't even a conscience decision.

Truth is, it's worse than you think. You don't even know if the economy is bad, or not! You think it is because you've been told it is. That 12 pack cold yet? You're having what for supper? You're going fishing, hunting, where on vacation?

Of course, there's an adage that people don't really change but we all know that's not true. There's no doubt that there's a lot of people out there that will be more than happy to point out that I'm the one who's changed. I'll readily admit to that, but I've changed for the better, for the wiser. I've evolved!

What happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment